Inventors, Here Are Reasons Reasons Your Invention Got Rejected
Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some for the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to file a patent good an inspiration you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full line of services not trying to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order how to patent an invention what is coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for how Do I get a patent release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and study part different yourself as marketable as possible.