Inventors, Here Are Reasons Why Your Invention Got Rejected
Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to get a patent on an idea good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full-line of services not looking to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any InventHelp patent services would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they perform quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design InventHelp patent services and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.